Friday, May 16, 2008

I passed down the white hall and through a door at the end. I saw the face of the interviewer, whom I had avoided coming in, look through me and take note of my presence. For god sake, I dislike this guy so much. We have met 2 years ago in the same room, during that time, he asked me a lot of weird questions. There had never been any necessity for me to answer that questions in a PRS registration day in my university. This guy is weird. Let me share with you an interview session on social skills, what on earth this is all about!! I was asked to give the funniest answer to every question in order to participate in the activity that will be held next month. Damn weird! A crazy club with a crazy president!
Interviewer (INT), My answer (MA)

INT : You know why you are here.But, don't you think we should talk about something different? I will ask you and you have to give me your opinion, OK?
MA : That is hard but I will try my best.
INT : What are you afraid of?
MA : I guess I'm afraid of anything having to do with an interview.
INT : Well then, I can see that. So, if man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
MA : It is obvious, the theory is totally wrong. But I believe there is a creator, the greatest of all, my god, the creator.
INT : Ever you wonder the speed of lighting would be if it didn't zigzag?
MA : Hmm, actually, never, since the established speed is tricky enough for electrical students,( laughing)
INT : If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
MA : I take this as a joke, but frankly, I have experienced that a lot.
INT : If deaf people go to court, is it still called a hearing?
MA : I have no idea, but, what kind of criminal that deaf people could do?
INT : If vegetarians eat vegtables, what do huminitarions eat?
MA : human.
INT : Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
MA : I don't know
INT : wHY doest'n tarzan have a beard?
MA : whatever he likes.
INT : last question, if olive oil is made of squeezing olives, then what are baby oil made from?

At this point, I just shook my head. Crazy guy! Crazy club!

No comments: